1,027 GRE Practice Questions, 5th Edition: GRE Prep for an Excellent Score (Graduate School Test Preparation)
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get extra prep for an excellent GRE score with over a thousand practice questions and answers.
Practice makes perfect—and The Princeton Review’s 1,027 GRE Practice Questions gives you everything you need to work your way to the top. Inside, you’ll find tips & strategies for tackling the GRE, tons of material to show you what to expect on the exam, and all the practice you need to get the score you want.
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 1 diagnostic test in the book to help assess your current level of preparedness
• 1 full-length practice test online to train you for test day
• 73 additional verbal, math, and essay drills (containing an addition 970+ questions)
Work Smarter, Not Harder.
• Math drills broken down by topic to provide targeted support
• Verbal drills focusing on the nuances of tough Text Completion and Sentence Equivalence
• Bonus vocabulary content online from Word Smart for the GRE to help prepare for Sentence Equivalence questions
• Techniques and approaches for every question type
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. In addition to helping millions succeed on standardized tests, The Princeton Review provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. Along with classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring, and online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.