We've permanently moved our in-person events to the street level of our store, making them fully accessible to all!
GET UP TO SPEED WITH FAST TRACK: AMERICAN GOVERNMENT! Covering the most important material taught in high school government classes, this essential review book gets readers on the fast track to class success, with critical information presented in an easy-to-follow quick-study format!
Inside this book, you'll find:
• Clear, concise summaries of the most important concepts, institutions, and policies covered in U.S. government & politics, social studies, and civics classes
• Diagrams, charts, and graphs for quick visual reference
• Easy-to-follow content organization and illustrations
With its friendly, straightforward approach and a clean, colorful modern design crafted to appeal to visual learners, this guidebook is perfect for catching up in class or getting ahead on exam review.
Topics covered in Fast Track: American Government include:
• Constitutional underpinnings
• Public opinion
• Voting and polling
• The effects of mass and social media
• Electoral laws and systems
• Political parties, interest groups, and PACs
• The branches of government
• The legislative process
• Civil rights and civil liberties
• The U.S. criminal justice system
... and more!
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring, as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.
Publisher: Princeton Review
Publication Date: 11/30/2021 - 12:00am
On Sale: 11/30/2021 - 12:00am
Study Aids / Advanced Placement