ONLINE ORDERS for HANUKKAH: Please allow one week for shipping in-stock online orders via Priority Mail,
and 24 hours for processing in-stock items for pick up at the store.
THE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST LSAT SCORE.
Get all the prep you need to ace the Law School Admission Test with this guidebook, including 3 Official LSAT PrepTests, targeted strategies for each test section, and Premium Portal extras online.
Techniques That Actually Work—Plus Online Extras for a Competitive Edge
· Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
· Complete breakdown of common LSAT mistakes
· Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
· Multi-week study guides
· Law school profiles, admission guides, and essay tips
Everything You Need for a High Score
· Instructional material and step-by-step examples that use real, previously-administered LSAT problems
· Thorough coverage of all LSAT topics, including Arguments, Logic Games, Reading Comprehension, and Writing
· Expert instruction and targeted strategies for each LSAT section
Practice Your Way to Excellence
· 3 full-length, recent Official LSAT PrepTests (licensed directly from the Law School Admissions Council)—all accessible online and accompanied by detailed answer explanations
· Over 100 additional real LSAT questions in the book as practice drills
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.