The Big Fat Activity Book for Pregnant People (Big Activity Book)
The ultimate must-have for any mom-to-be with a sense of humor: an irreverent, laugh-out-loud activity book filled with quizzes, mazes, fill-in-the-blanks, journaling pages, and hysterical musings on what pregnancy is really like.
Baby shower gifts don't get more perfect than this.
· Word finds: Sorry, Nope (all the stuff you’re not allowed to have anymore); Bad Baby Names (Murl, anyone?)
· Mazes: Make it from Your Desk to the Bathroom Without Throwing Up
· Lists: How to Register Without Crying; Things Every OB on the Planet Has Been Asked by Newly Pregnant Women
· Journaling: Yoga Teachers (Also Your Mom Friends, Your Parents, People on Facebook, All Articles, and Everyone You Meet) Want to Tell You How to Give Birth, But You Don’t Have to Listen
· Quizzes: Which $1500 Stroller is Different?
"Comfort, solidarity, entertainment, and maybe even total life enlightenment.”—Lauren Smith Brody, founder of The Fifth Trimester
"Funny as hell.”—Amy Morrison, founder of Pregnant Chicken
JORDAN REID is the founding editor of the lifestyle blog Ramshackle Glam and the author of two parenting and style memoirs. Her hobbies include unfortunately timed blushing, coming up with reasons to not shave her legs, and darts. She lives in California with her husband and two children, mostly so that she can wear flip-flops in the winter.
ERIN WILLIAMS is a writer, illustrator, and semiprofessional ugly-crafter living in New York with her husband and child. She moonlights (works full time) as an Oncology Data Specialist at Flatiron Health. If she had free time, she would use it to watch crime shows and guess who the perp was with stunning accuracy before the reveal.