Preorder your signed copies of Stamped from the Beginning: A Graphic History of Racist Ideas in America,
by author Ibram X. Kendi and illustrator Joel Christian Gill online-only here!
"It's instant comic relief." — Daily Glow
Celebrating the creative side of failure: "F" stands for "funny" in this perfect gift for students or anyone who has ever had to struggle through a test and needs a good laugh. This funny book for teens celebrates the creative side of failure in a way we can all relate to. F in Exams gathers the most hilarious and inventive test answers provided by students who, faced with a question they have no hope of getting right, decide to have a little fun instead. Whether in science (Q: What is the highest frequency noise that a human can register? A: Mariah Carey), the humanities (Q: What did Mahatma Gandhi and Genghis Khan have in common? A: Unusual names), math, or other subjects, Richard Benson's book proves that while everyone enjoys the spectacle of failure, it's even sweeter to see a FAIL turn into a WIN.
• Contains 250 hilariously wrong test answers from exams in Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Math, Business and Technology, Psychology, History and Geography, and English.
• Laugh out loud funny for teachers and students alike.
• With the handwriting – and doodles – of the test taker, readers will have flashbacks of anxiously sitting over a test paper chewing on the end of a pencil.
Fans of F for Effort and F This Test will love F in Exams...and perhaps be a little envious of the students who took full advantage of not knowing the correct answer.
Celebrating the creative side of failure with 250 totally wrong test answers.
• A perfect coffee table, bathroom or bar top conversation-starting book
• Makes a great graduation, teacher appreciation and teacher retirement gift
Richard Benson is the author of several humor books. He lives in London.
Publisher: Chronicle Books
Publication Date: 02/23/2011 - 12:00am
On Sale: 02/23/2011 - 12:00am
Humor / Topic / School & Education