Choose the Right School and Get In
The "U.S.News Ultimate Guide to Law Schools "combines expert advice on how to get into the school of your choice with the most up-to-date information on the nation's accredited programs. This book gives you the information you need to make wise decisions about your future.
This step-by-step guide covers:
- How to choose the right program
- A look inside the top law schools
- The applications, test scores, essays, and recommendations that will get you in
- How to pay for it all, plus law schools with loan repayment assistance programs
Comprehensive profiles of the country's American Bar Associationaccredited law schools, including:
- Tuition and financial aid information
- LSAT scores and GPAs of students who enroll
- Acceptance rates
- Bar passage rates
- Salary ranges of recent graduates
Plus, exclusive U.S. News lists that answer these questions:
- Which are the hardest and easiest law schools to get into?
- Who's the priciest? Who's the cheapest?
- Which schools award the most and the least financial aid?
- Whose graduates have the most debt? The least?
- Whose students are the most and least likely to drop out?
- Whose graduates earn the most money? The least?
- Where do graduates work?"
Founded in 1933, Washington D.C.--based U.S.News & World Report delivers a unique brand of weekly magazine journalism to its 12.2 million readers. In 1983, U.S.News began its exclusive annual rankings of American colleges and universities. The U.S.News education franchise is second to none, with its annual college and graduate school rankings among the most eagerly anticipated magazine issues in the country.
Publication Date: 07/01/2010 - 12:00am
On Sale: 07/01/2010 - 12:00am