AP Biology Premium, 2024: Comprehensive Review With 5 Practice Tests + an Online Timed Test Option (Barron's AP Prep)
Power up your study sessions with Barron's AP Biology on Kahoot!‑‑additional, free practice to help you ace your exam!
Be prepared for exam day with Barron’s. Trusted content from AP experts!
Barron’s AP Biology Premium, 2024 includes in‑depth content review and practice. It’s the only book you’ll need to be prepared for exam day.
Written by Experienced Educators
- Learn from Barron’s‑‑all content is written and reviewed by AP experts
- Build your understanding with comprehensive review tailored to the most recent exam
- Get a leg up with tips, strategies, and study advice for exam day‑‑it’s like having a trusted tutor by your side
- Sharpen your test‑taking skills with 5 full‑length practice tests‑‑2 in the book and 3 more online–plus detailed answer explanations for all questions
- Strengthen your knowledge with in‑depth review covering all units on the AP Biology exam
- Reinforce your learning with multiple‑choice and short and long free‑response practice questions in each chapter that reflect actual exam questions in content and format
- Expand your understanding with a review of the major statistical tests and lab experiments that will help enhance your scientific thinking skills
- Continue your practice with 3 full‑length practice tests on Barron’s Online Learning Hub
- Simulate the exam experience with a timed test option
- Deepen your understanding with detailed answer explanations and expert advice
- Gain confidence with scoring to check your learning progress
Mary Wuerth, M.S. (Mill Valley, California) has taught AP Biology for more than 20 years and has received several national awards and honors, including the Presidential Award for Excellence in Math and Science Teaching. She has written items for the AP Biology exam, served as a Table Leader for the scoring of the free-response questions on the AP Biology exam, and presented AP Biology workshops to new and experienced teachers around the world.
About the Publisher
Many great things begin with a tiny spark, and for Manuel H. Barron that spark came from a mimeograph machine in the basement of his Brooklyn, NY, bookstore in the late 1930s. People from the community asked Mr. Barron for books to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
Now, more than 80 years later, Barron’s continues to help millions of learners worldwide prepare for their next steps. With offerings from pre-college prep to world language guides and professional certification exams, Barron’s wants to be part of your success story no matter what learning path you’re on. You can trust Barron’s to provide exceptional products created only by top experts with years of experience in education. From generation to generation, our mission remains the same: Learn, grow, and succeed with Barron’s throughout your life-long learning journey.