Buy Then Build: How Acquisition Entrepreneurs Outsmart the Startup Game
Entrepreneurs have a problem: startups. Almost all startups either fail or never truly reach a sustainable size. Despite the popularity of entrepreneurship, we haven't engineered a better way to start...until now.
What if you could skip the startup phase and generate profitable revenue on day one?
In BUY THEN BUILD, acquisition entrepreneur Walker Deibel shows you how to begin with a sustainable, profitable company and grow from there. You'll learn how to:
- Buy an existing company rather than starting from scratch
- Use ownership as a path to financial independence
- Spend a fraction of the time raising capital
- Find great brokers, generate your own "deal flow," and see new listings early
- Uncover the best opportunities and biggest risks of any company
- Navigate the acquisition process
- Become a successful acquisition entrepreneur
- And more
BUY THEN BUILD is your guide to outsmart the startup game, live the entrepreneurial lifestyle, and reap the financial rewards of ownership now.