First-Time Mom's Baby Journal: Create a Keepsake, Record Bonding Experiences, and Stay Organized
Capture every moment with the best baby journal designed just for first-time moms. Build a keepsake of your newborn's every first with a stylish, simple baby journal that covers the first days, weeks, and months.
Preserve precious memories with:
- A journal especially for first-time moms, with prompts to help you reflect on all the new thoughts and feelings going through your mind.
- Charts and trackers that help you remember and record daily progress like doctor's appointments, sleep schedules, and new foods your baby has tried.
- Brief guided entries that make this journal easy to use and help take the guesswork out of deciding what to write.
- A simple, uncomplicated design that's cheerful, tasteful, and gender-neutral.
- A low-commitment time frame that begins with your baby's birth story and tracks their first year.
Record the most important moments with a baby journal for busy new moms.
AUBREY GROSSEN is a writer, podcast host, and mother of three. She’s passionate about her family, and the rapidly growing online community of moms she founded to help share the trials and triumphs of parenthood. Find her on The Mamahood Blog and The Mamahood Podcast.
Publisher: Rockridge Press
Publication Date: 02/18/2020 - 12:00am
On Sale: 02/18/2020 - 12:00am