Learn C# Quickly
Learn C# Quickly
If you think coding is only for geniuses, then you haven't tried this yet.
Are you looking to expand your skill set to increase your value in the job market?
If you have a knack for problem solving, coding can be a rewarding and fun skill to learn.
Coding is one of the most in-demand skills that employers are looking for, and they are willing to pay for it. Monster.com, a popular job search site, reports that jobs requiring coding skills pay an average of $22,000 more per year, compared to other non-coding jobs.
As the world becomes more and more dependent on computers and the web, coding will only become more valued in the years to come.
C# is one of the easiest programming languages to learn, which is why it is highly recommended as a starting point for beginners.
What's more, C# offers the following advantages, making it a popular choice for beginners and experts alike:
- Gives a great foundation to learn other similar programming languages
- Widely used in game development, specifically with Unity, the most popular game engine
- Can do machine learning
- Can be used to write different types of software, such as websites, mobile apps, Windows apps, AI, and cloud applications
- Has strong community support with more than 5 million developers using the language
- Developed and supported by Microsoft
As a beginner, it is best to start with the fundamentals.
Learn C# Quickly will guide you through the core principles of programming with the C# language. More specifically, in this book, you will discover:
- The 6 primary programming terms you should know by heart before you do any coding
- The crucial step you need to take that will save you time in rework and corrections
- When to use asynchronous programming techniques and how they can improve your software
- How to check if your code is up to par by applying these important principles
- Practical cases that help you envision the real-world applications of C# programming and get you imagining just what you can do with the language
- Detailed, visual examples that you can easily follow step-by-step to better internalize the concepts you've studied
- A final project for you to do from start to finish to synthesize and apply all the lessons you have learned
And much more.
Learning to code might seem intimidating, especially if you have zero background on computers and programming.
Code may initially look like a foreign language to you, but like any foreign language, it can be learned and eventually mastered. It just takes dedication, consistency, and lots of practice.
Coding can even be a profitable side hustle you can do in your spare time. You can start with little side projects at first to develop your skill, or you can offer your services to a friend or a small business.
As you get better, you can look into finding a job in coding to get you a significant pay raise. You can even make your own app that you can sell or build a business around.
Who knows, you may just be on your way to becoming the next tech billionaire.