Lost in the journey to becoming a fun and influential grandparent?
Welcome to Grammie Camp It is not a single place but many places; any place grandmother and grandbaby are together.
Full of practical knowledge, cute pictures, and sweet stories, this book will honour, celebrate, and elevate the irreplaceable role of being a grandmother. Grandmothers are a valuable resource and make a significant impact on their grandbabies lives and well-being.
Focusing on the first year, the reader will learn:
- How to own the role of being a grandmother
- How to have purposeful interactions that foster the baby's growth and development
- How to embrace the How can I attitude and use play to teach
- How to communicate with baby and when to do so
- How to create sensory activities for babies
Grandmothers are among the most underappreciated resources for establishing the health and happiness of children but at Grammie Camp, both grandmother and grandbaby can thrive