To look after the well-being of our staff, we will be closing the store early January 17 – 30
New Temporary Hours: Sunday 10am – 8pm, Monday-Saturday 8:30am – 8pm
Discover match-and-learn fun for preschoolers: What does the frog in the garden eat? What does the pig on the farm eat? What does the bear in the forest eat? Young children will delight in sliding the panels to find out just what the 36 animals in this book like to eat, chew, and nibble on! They will also learn about the habitats of the various creatures. It's a wildly informative adventure that little ones will enjoy time and time again!
• Sliding panels of animals and the food they eat make a delightful and satisfying format for preschool fun!
• Each new spread offers clues to the right responses and provides bite-size information about each critter
• Features vibrant and captivating illustrations by Camille Tisserand
Fans of Who Lives Where? and The Human Body will love the interactive learning found in Stephanie Babin's Who Does What?
• Great family read-aloud book
• Ideal for travelling and learning on the go
• Books for 3–5 years old
• Books for preschool and kindergarten students
Kiko is the pseudonym for children's books illustrator Nicolas Archieri, who has worked on numerous fiction and non-fiction titles for Milan, Gallimard, and Tourbillon. He lives in Paris.
Publication Date: 08/07/2018 - 12:00am
On Sale: 08/07/2018 - 12:00am